In all the stress and trauma of Book Week (or not) I thought now might be a good time to do a Giveaway!
This will be particularly fabulous if:
- You’re going to need something for next year’s Book Week, as your little one is already close to not fitting into the costume s/he has worn for the last three years
- Your kid loves DC Comics charachters
- You have or know of a child with an birthday looming and need something fabulous as a gift
- You want to be Super Organised for Christmas
- I don’t know why I just used that particular C word, as I haven’t been quite that Super Organised in years … I’m not reallly sure what happened then …
Anyhoo … Because the DC Comics Super Heros and Super Villans range , and the Batman Unlimited and associated movie is sooooo popular, Warner Brothers Consumer Products are celebrataing all of this by allowing me to give away FIVE Batman Unlimted Packs. They include:
- Batman Unlimited DVD (valued at $14.95)
- 12″ DC Comics Figurine (valued at $19.95) and
- Batman Cowl and Batarang (valued at $14.95)
We have had our very own sets to play with at this end.
Superman got into an, and I quote, “epic battle” with an Indominious Rex.
Things were looking extremely grim for the Man of Steel at one point, but, apparently, he came out on top.
And although he has a self-declared aversion to all things DC, and I quote “Urgh. Marvel, mum, what is wrong with you?!”, he still couldn’t wait to be all “I’m Batman!” In fact, we often have dinner with Batman now.
Oh … and the water all over the bathroom floor the other night? Yeah, that was because the Batarang “accidentally” went in the bath and simply had to be “thrown”. Repeatedly. Until it caused a tsunami.
Anyhoo, because I can’t go on having all the fun and not sharing it with anyone, you, too, can get your hands on one of these sets.
All you need to do is comment in the comments section below, and tell me in 25 words or less why you want one of these sets.
Please do not reply in poem, as I have an aversion to that sort of entry. Yeah, I know it’s all cute and clever and stuff, but just don’t, okay?
Entries close 5.00pm Melbourne time next Friday, September 4 2015, so you must have commented below, in 25 words or less by then.
Open to Australian residents with an Australian postal address, and a valid email address (I cannot stress this point enough!)
Winners will be determined sometime Friday evening, after 5.00pm Melbourne time and after a vodka or two. Maybe. You may need to supply me with vodka first.
So, what are you waiting for … there’s five up for grabs … go!