Disney On Ice presents Treasure Trove in various locations around Australia. If that’s not cool enough (*ahem* pardon the pun) for some of you then I’ve got even more excitingness for you. Yup. Real Mums have some tix for you and your family to give away, so you could score yourself a fabulous, fun day out with the kids. Hurrah! Not only that, but it’s not just tickets to one event in some location you can’t get to. Nuh huh. We’ve got tickets to give away for each of the following locations and dates …
Perth – Thursday 29th May 7pm
Adelaide – Saturday 7th June 6pm
Wollongong – Friday 13th June 7pm
Melbourne – Sunday 6th July 4pm
Sydney – Friday 11th July 7pm
Newcastle – Friday 20th June 7pm
Brisbane – Saturday 28th June 6pm
That is SEVEN families in total! Disney on Ice presents Treasure Trove is an amazing spectacular that takes you through 50 years of Disney animated film, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs through to Tangled, and sprinkled liberally throughout with the most famous of princesses; Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle and Mulan.
The beauties mix it with the likes of Timon and Pumbah from Lion King and the favourites from Toy Story, Woody, Buzz and Jess, all performed on ice (like how I have my vodka), commemorating the legacy of Disney films with an all-new medley of Disney tales that sounds bloody awesome!
(The performance, not my vodka, commemorates the legacy of Disney. Just so we’re clear. Although if you give me enough, I could probably commemorate – or is that ‘desecrate’? -the legacy of Disney.)
For more information visit www.disneyonice.com.au
Anyhoo, if you would like to be in the running to get your hands on these tickets for your family, comment below telling me which show you’d like to go to, and why you should be the deserving recipient in 25 words or less. You may use humour, pulling heartstrings, sad stories, funny stories, bribery or anything you need to do to convince me.
Except maybe bribery. Sorry. As much as I would like to be bribed, it is not allowed.
Tickets are valued at $170 for a family of four (and only for a family of four – two adults, two kids) And the Rules are:
- To enter you MUST comment below.
- Please remember to include the show you would like to attend and convince me in 25 words or less why you want these tickets.
- You must also have a VALID email address.
- You must be able to attend the show you have chosen. Please do not enter if you are unable to make the show.
- Entries must be made by 5.00pm Eastern Australian Standard Time (Melbourne Time) on Friday the 16th of May 2014
- The winner will be selected by myself and notified via email (thus the NEED for a valid email address! I cannot stress this enough!)
- The decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
Quick, Enter Now before there is a stampede! ©Disney. All rights reserved.